Forums Active Intelligence Server landingspage visualisation set to default for user but not shown

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  debbie_harry 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jroeterd
    Participant

Hello,

As the Admin I go to the control panel and set the landing page to visualisation. At the same time I set the option default dashboard to the dashboard I like to be shown when loging in AIS.

After logout and logging in again I get directed to a filter screen (empty) but not the dashboard I was expecting.

Is there a way to have a user show a default dashboard (example with some general charts and some general text as kind of a welcome page for the environment)?

Like to hear this …

Kind regards,
    Jeroen

Hemant Mehta
    Keymaster

Hi Jeroen,

Please accept our apologies for late response, we can confirm there has been some issue with setting up default dashboard which have been resolved in the newer version AIS 2, We can make the newer version AIS2 (Beta) available early next week for your use, the stable version is due to be released end of September 2017, please leave us a note in the comment box, alternatively drop us email at support@activeintelligence.co.uk and we can let you have the download link early next week.

jroeterd
    Participant

Hello,

I confirm that this issue has been resolved in 2.0 Beta.
    Setting the settings as described in the first message now shows the chosen dashboard when logging in AIS.

Small question : is it possible to make the logo (the top-left corner) a link to this default homepage. Then it is easy to navigate to your default dashboard.

Regards,
    Jeroen

debbie_harry
    Participant

Hi Jeroen,

We really love when our users request/suggest new features to be added which substantially add value to AIS offering. We are afraid that the requested option is not available since every users would have their own default dashboard whereas some users wouldn’t have dashboard access privileges, however you have got a good point and we have forwarded your query to our engineering team to make this available in future release of AIS and as soon this feature is available we shall get in touch to update you.

We are hoping the above feature is not restricting you to take advantage of other cool AIS features.

BR,
    Debbie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.