Home Forums Active Intelligence Server move icon for download, save As, ect to the regular iconbar

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jit.mehta 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jroeterd
    Participant

Would it be possible to move the (large) popup icon to download a widget to the regular icon bar. I think this is more consistent look and when I want to access the hamburger menu on the right of each column I can’t do that. Because this icon is popping up every time.

Kind regards,
    Jeroen

jit.mehta
    Participant

Hi Jeroen, By default, this is enabled for the widget to let you download or annotate the widget, if you do not want this option you can disable this by going to the widget and set the property enabled to false and it will hide it.

“export”: {
    “enabled”: true
    }

Kind Regards,
    Jitendra

jroeterd
    Participant

Hello Jitendra,

It is not so much I want to hide it but it prevents me from accessing the “hamburger-menu” on columns. Or it prevents me from resizing a column in a table.

See this for an example:
    example unable to go to hamburger menu

For the first column I can enter the hamburger menu but not for the second. I can drag and drop the column in different order to get what I want but it should be available.

Jeroen

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  jroeterd.
    • This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  jroeterd.

jit.mehta
    Participant

Hi Jeroen,

I can see the issue, I have opened a case with the AIS support, here is a quick workaround, go to ais/css/common.css and change the top position to 42px from 25px.

.tableExpClass{
    top: 42px; //default is 25px
    right: 0;
    position: absolute;
    z-index: 2;
    opacity: 0;
    color: #000;
    font-size:18px;
    }

Kind Regards,
    Jitendra

jroeterd
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for your answer.
    That does indeed solves the problem in the mentioned scenario but creates another problem in another scenario.

See : https://ibb.co/fS4fK7

Now I am unable to see the value of the bar.

Not a big problem but worth mentioning I think.

Jeroen

jit.mehta
    Participant

Hi Jeroen, Glad above workaround solved the issue. I do see your issue, this will be fixed in next release meanwhile you can adjust the position or hide it if it is not required using above solutions.

Kind Regards,
    Jitendra

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.