Forums Active Intelligence Server Settings are reverted to default when saving

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hemant Mehta 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jroeterd
    Participant

Hello,

I am using AIS on a Mac and I made a dashboard with a Scatter chart with 4 series. For 1 series I like to show the markers and not the line and for the other 3 series I want to show the line but not the markers (the 3 series are average, 95% probability curves max and min).

I have achieved that but when I alter the settings of the chart (markers and line chart) the settings for series 1,3 and 4 are reverted to a ’round’ marker instead of ‘none’. For every little change I make I have to set these settings again to get the chart I want.

The same goes for the balloon text. This is not saved also. Other settings are saved correctly. I am using AIS 1.3.

Can you confirm this is a bug and might it be fixed in 1.4?

Kind regards
    Jeroen

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  jroeterd.

Hemant Mehta
    Keymaster

Hi Jeroen,

Thank you for your query, we can confirm this was a Bug in current version AIS 1.3 identified by our team and is fixed in the newer version AIS 2 (There won’t be AIS 1.4 instead there there will be AIS 2 with much better interface and custom KPI)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.