Forums Active Intelligence Server Translation of AIS

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  joe_dallesandro 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jroeterd
    Participant

Hello,

How to make a translation of AIS. I would like to see some screens in the dutch language.
    How to make the language selectable in the control panel?

I see a languages folder in de ais webapp but only a few translatable items in it. Is that all .. !?. More info is appreciated. Is there anywhere more detailed documentation? The default help is rather basic.

Greetings,
    Jeroen

Hemant Mehta
    Keymaster

Hi Jeroen,

We can confirm that Dutch language settings are available using control panel in AIS 2 (This is not available in current version AIS 1.3), AIS 2 can be available to you by end of September 2017, AIS 2 (Beta) can be provided by next week on making a request at support@activeintelligence.co.uk

We are working 24/7 to make AIS work for all our clients and we constantly try to add features which could add value to our users business.

We appreciate your continuous support in making AIS better every day.

jroeterd
    Participant

Hello,

In the 2.0 beta version I see indeed the Dutch languge choice in the controlPanel. But when I select it all is shown in German instead of Dutch.

When I copy the lang-en.json in the webapps>ais/internationalization folder to lang-nl.json then translate some items (first 20 or so) and restart AIS/Apache the items are still not translated.

When I change the lang-de.json (German language) the the changes are reflected when Dutch language is choosen.

It looks like you mixed German (DE-de) and Dutch (NL-nl).

Kind regards,
    Jeroen

joe_dallesandro
    Participant

Hi Jeroen,

Updated version of the language file will be available in AIS 2 which can be available to you by end of September 2017.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.